FB Alpha 0.2.97.33 Release
Posted by barry on 24 October 2014 at 19:15:19
A quick bug-fix release. This one fixes an issue with the UI translation templates - hence the quick turn-around.
Oh, and Zero Team is also playable - enjoy!
Be sure to report any bugs on the FB Alpha Bugs page. The downloads are on the FB Alpha page as usual.
The new stuff;
- Added driver for Sand Scorpion (this was actually in last release but missed the what's new) [iq_132]
- Added hack of Samurai Shodown V to the Neo Geo driver [iq_132, JacKc]
- Fixed collisions in Zero Team, game is now working and enabled in release builds [gamez fan, dink]
- Note: Zero Team, Raiden II and Raiden DX need the insert-coin button to be held down a little longer than usual
- Fixed sound in Shaolins Road driver [dink]
- Fixed tilemap scrolling in Shaolins Road driver [barry]
- Fixed service mode in Violent Storm [iq_132]
- Fixed some Megadrive games where PAL auto-detection fails, if you already have settings saved for these games, then set dips to default in the dialog (Comix Zone, Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker, and Robocop v Termininator) [barry]
- Fixed bug with incomplete translation templates [barry]